DVD Bible & Bible Character Flashcards

I actually found this DVD after praying so much (John 16:13)

            I prayed so much, asking the Holy Spirit to help me teach my daughter the Bible. 
I prayed for the Lord to help me find a DVD that had all the bible stories for children.
I would constantly remind the Lord, "Father you knew what I was going to ask before I asked, please grant me this petition to help my daughter learn your word" (Matthew 6:8)

One day I finally found the DVD and it was this one:
 

Read and Share DVD Bible Box Set (52 Bible Stories)

 


I also decided to buy Bible Character Flashcards from the DollarTree. The flashcards are found at Amazon, (Click here) with additional cards. This is what they look like, if you can create something similar it will be helpful for your child.

I laminated the flashcards and asked her simple questions regarding the characters. The questions I asked were mostly from the DVD above. 
I asked questions such as, "Who was the man that was swallowed by the big fish?" She would respond, "Noah," or I would tell her the characters name. By the third day, she knew all the character's names. 
I loved this idea, I was so grateful with the Lord! 
For More Visit: 

flash cards | Mother's Niche Click here to purchase

Popular posts from this blog

Increasing Faith Through Testimonies

"Why Teach The Fear Of The Lord?"

"Teaching to Read"

In The Lord's Presence There Is Fullness Of Joy!

"When your words came, I ate them; they were my joy and my heart's delight, for I bear your name, LORD God Almighty." (Jeremiah 15:16)