Increasing Faith Through Testimonies

In many scenarios of the Bible, we learn that the testimony of others who were healed and delivered increased other people's faith and believed that Jesus was the Messiah!

The following movies will increase your faith due to what the Lord has done in the characters lives.
They are both based on a true story.
Movie: Heaven is For Real (The real testimony is added. The movie can be seen on YouTube)
Movie: Breakthrough: Boy Who died for 1 hour (I tried looking for the movie but was only able to attach the real testimony)
Breakthrough can be seen on HBO


I will also add Akiane's testimony, her expertise in painting has been given from the Lord.
Her parents were atheist and never spoke to her or her siblings about Jesus. Akiane's parents were able to know the Lord through her revelation of Heaven and Jesus

May the Lord speak to you as much as He spoke to me :)

For More Visit:



Sinner's Prayer – Prayer of Salvation – Bible Inspirations


Popular posts from this blog

"Why Teach The Fear Of The Lord?"

"Teaching to Read"

In The Lord's Presence There Is Fullness Of Joy!

DVD Bible & Bible Character Flashcards

"When your words came, I ate them; they were my joy and my heart's delight, for I bear your name, LORD God Almighty." (Jeremiah 15:16)