"When your words came, I ate them; they were my joy and my heart's delight, for I bear your name, LORD God Almighty." (Jeremiah 15:16)

It's important that as parents we pray, fast, and read the word. It can be difficult because we are in the flesh, but we must sacrifice to reap good fruit.

"And those who belong to Christ Jesus have crucified the flesh with its passions and desires." 
-Galatians 5:24 (ESV)

"But I say, walk by the Spirit, and you will not gratify the desires of the flesh." -Galatians 5:16 (ESV)

“Watch and pray so that you will not fall into temptation. The spirit is willing, but the flesh is weak.”
 -Matthew 26:41 (NIV)

There is a well known fearful and respected teacher. His name is Paul Washer, he is currently explaining Proverbs Chapter 1 verse by verse. It has been a blessing to me and helps me reflect a lot. I hope that this is helpful to you.

For More Info:

A preacher once said, "When you honor the Lord, You honor your spouse." 
It is essential to Glorify the Lord in all that we do. 
Let's remember we are not perfect, we will make mistakes but if we are honest with the Lord in prayer, this is Powerful!

Popular posts from this blog

Increasing Faith Through Testimonies

"Why Teach The Fear Of The Lord?"

"Teaching to Read"

In The Lord's Presence There Is Fullness Of Joy!

DVD Bible & Bible Character Flashcards