"Teaching to Read"

I remember when I started to have a passion in teaching. During this journey I was able to find Jady A, she truly has a gift in teaching with such a genuine heart. I learned so much from her. She has amazing videos on YouTube on how to teach children to read, write, and learn math, at an age appropriate level. 
She also has a teacherspayteachers

The video here is the one that helped me teach my daughter to read.

Once my child learned letter sounds and blend letter sounds, I used Alpha Phonics to expand her reading skills.
Jady A makes teaching fun and simple. That's why I love everything she shares!
This was the beginning of my daughters reading journey. After teaching my daughter to read I had her read the bible. 

The Bible I bought was:


The words that she couldn't read I would help her read and the words that she was able to sound out, I would have her sound out. Her reading and confidence expanded.
It's rewarding to reap what you sow :)


Popular posts from this blog

Increasing Faith Through Testimonies

"Why Teach The Fear Of The Lord?"

In The Lord's Presence There Is Fullness Of Joy!

DVD Bible & Bible Character Flashcards

"When your words came, I ate them; they were my joy and my heart's delight, for I bear your name, LORD God Almighty." (Jeremiah 15:16)